One of the smallest air conditioner units available for caravans and motorhomes of up to 6 m in length, the ultra-compact Dometic FreshJet 1700 leaves enough roof space for solar panels, a satellite dish or even a second FreshJet if you need separate air conditioning areas. Its very low starting current ensures that the unit runs smoothly even on campsites with low electrical protection. Efficiently distributing air in two directions, it cools when it's too hot and heats when it's too cold, ensuring on-board comfort all year round!
The FreshJet units are among the smallest air conditioners on the market and with different versions to suit different sizes of vehicles, even the most powerful versions share the same ultra-compact design.
Thanks to a very low starting current and soft-start function, the units will even run smoothly on campsites with low electrical protection. Adjustable air flow encourages effective air distribution, exactly as you need it. Capable of cooling, heating and dehumidifying air:
FreshJets offer comfort. Integrated LED lighting allows users to create ambient lighting inside the vehicle. All functions are conveniently managed with an easy to use remote control.
- Ideal for vehicles of up to max. 6 m.
- Cooling capacity: 1700 watts/5800 Btu/h
- Ultra-compact lightweight design
- Cool and dehumidify air at the touch of a button
- Can also be used while driving with optional DC kits.
- Efficient air distribution in two directions
- Can be used as a duo unit for creating separate climate zones in larger vehicles
- Depth 787 mm
- Height 225 mm
- Width 562 mm
- Net weight 27 kg