The Cool Top Trail 20 air conditioner is suitable for use in motorhomes and caravans of up to 10m length. Their generously sized heat exchangers have a high efficiency and therefore high performance. Their reliability and high cooling capacity has already been proven in very hot Australian summers with up to 50 °C outside temperatures. The unit comes with a heat pump function as a standard which is also very powerful and capable of working in cold outside temperatures of as low as -5 °C.
Very low noise levels allow you to rest and relax inside the vehicle without disturbing your neighbours around you. The use of high-quality components ensures a long lifetime with a minimum expenditure on maintenance. Made from UV stabilized polypropylene, the housing unit is robust but still lightweight. The units can be easily operated using the remote control which allows you to access all the air conditioner functions from the comfort of the dining area, front seats or bed. In addition to cooling and heating your vehicle, the units also include various extra features such as dehumidification, timer and sleep function.
- Powerful unit with high cooling and heating capacity
- Robust, lightweight and quiet
- Wide operating range from -5 to 50 °C
- Low profile, compact design
- Easy to install
- Cooling capacity: 2,000W
- Heating capacity: 2,000W
- Nominal voltage/frequency (V)/(Hz) 230~/50
- Rated current - cooling mode: 3
- Rated current - heating mode: 2.6
- Operating temperature range: -5 to 50°C
- Roof cut-out 400 x 400mm (360 x 360mm with optional adaptor frame)
- Dimensions outdoor unit: 1,002mm x 566mm x 215mm
- Dimensions inner unit: 557mm x 536mm x 43mm
- Weight total: 30.8kg
To benefit from cool air while on the move, we recommend running the Top Cool Trail 20 through an inverter from our Durite Pure Sine Wave range in your vehicle, keeping you cool whether you are parked up on-site or moving on to your next adventure!
Cool Top Trail air conditioners are delivered with a mounting frame for roof openings of 400 x 400mm. For use in smaller cut-outs of 360 x 360mm an alternative adaptor frame is available separately.