Truma 4E combi boiler
Truma Combi 4 E combines all the benefits of Combi 4 with those of an electric heater. As opposed to Truma Combi 4, it also has integrated heating elements. This allows you to run the heater at camp sites with the 12V power supply unit without the vehicle battery. Combi 4 E uses very little electricity. The heater runs in gas mode for self-sufficient use, in electrical mode at the camp site and in mixed mode when outside temperatures are low. In summer, Truma Combi 4 E heats just the water without running the space heater.
- With integrated heating elements for additional electrical mode
- Heats the vehicle and water very quickly
- Uses little energy
Like all Combi models, Truma Combi 4 E also combines space and water heating in one appliance. The heater provides comfortable warmth in your vehicle in just a few minutes. It also heats the water that you need for showering, washing dishes or washing your hands. And the best thing about it: you only have to install one appliance in your caravan or motor home. This saves space and weight: as opposed to an S heater, there are no obstacles that you have to walk around in your vehicle.
The temperature in the vehicle is infinitely adjustable with a digital control panel. In combination with the Truma iNet Box, you can switch on your Truma Combi 4 E remotely with the Truma App on your smartphone.
- Many installation options as it is extremely lightweight and compact
- The warm air from Combi 4 E is distributed optimally via four air outlets
- Gas, electrical and mixed modes are possible
- Digital CP plus iNet ready control panel: automatic climate control in combination with a Truma air conditioner
- FrostControl automatically empties the water tank in cold weather